Providing visitors with anonymous accessYou can access our website home page and browse our website without disclosing your personal data.
Data collection and use
- We collect personal data that you volunteer while using our website or conducting a commercial relationship with us. To keep our databases accurate, we may also collect information about you from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
- We may use your personal data for research and development, customer administration and marketing.
- We do not collect or use personal data for any other purpose, nor do we share it with third parties, but if we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we will ask your permission first.
- If you give us personal information about somebody else, such as a colleague, we will assume you have their permission to do so, and their data will also be subject to this policy.
Confidentiality & securityWe have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorised access.
- Improper use or disclosure.
- Unauthorised modification.
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data:
- Rectified or amended.
The services and links of our websiteOur website does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others. Where our website contains links to third party sites, Synergy Executive Cars is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of those sites.
QueriesIf you have any other queries relating to your privacy and the use of your personal data, please contact Synergy Executive Cars.
We accept cash and all major credit and debit cards.